ParentVUE is a wonderful tool to monitor your child's education. It will provide you with the latest information about your child's attendance and grades.
Eagle Point School District (EPSD) 9 School's are compliant with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), and as such, has implemented numerous physical and technological safeguards to protect student and parent information. If you suspect your account has been compromised, please immediately contact the office of your child's school.
ParentVUE/StudentVUE Use Agreement:
ParentVUE and StudentVUE are Internet-based applications that provide access to education records for parents/guardians and students of EPSD Schools through a secured Internet site. All parents/guardians and students who wish to use ParentVUE or StudentVUE must comply with the terms and the conditions of this agreement.
A. Rights and Responsibilities
Access to ParentVUE/StudentVUE is a free service offered to all current students and parents/guardians of EPSD students. Access to student information through ParentVUE/StudentVUE is a privilege, not a right. A parent/guardian will be authorized to activate a ParentVUE account only after the student is enrolled in a EPSD school. Once a student withdraws or graduates, ParentVUE access to the student's education records will be inactivated. Parents/guardians and their student(s) must practice proper and ethical use of ParentVUE/StudentVUE.
Parents/guardians and students will need a device with Internet service to use ParentVUE or StudentVUE. While these applications are designed to be user friendly, EPSD schools cannot promise optimal access for all users and due to limited resources, cannot offer personal troubleshooting if there are difficulties connecting to or using ParentVUE or StudentVUE
B. Responsibility for Information Accuracy
Information accuracy is the joint responsibility between EPSD school's and parents/guardians. While schools make every attempt to ensure information is accurate and complete, parents/guardians should periodically check their student's personal and contact information to confirm that all information is accurate. Questions about attendance may be addresses to the school office, and questions about grades should be address to the student's teacher.
C. Use of ParentVUE
Parents/guardians and students are required to adhere to the following guidelines:
Parents/guardians and students must:
• act in a responsible, ethical and legal manner while using ParentVUE or StudentVUE
• not share their password with anyone
• not attempt to access information for any account assigned to another user
• not attempt to alter or destroy data or bypass network security measures of EPSD schools
• not set their computer to automatically login to ParentVUE or StudentVUE
• not use this internet site for any illegal activity, including violation of federal of federal and state data privacy laws
• parents/guardians or students who identify a security problem within ParentVUE or StudentVUE should notify their school immediately, without demonstrating the problem to anyone else
• parents who have joint legal custody of their student but live apart may each activate a separate ParentVUE account (a non-custodial parent may activate a separate ParentVUE account, however, a non-custodial parent will not be permitted electronic access to contact information (telephone, address) of the sole custody parent and emergency contacts for the student)
D. Limitation of School District Liability
EPSD 9 School's will use reasonable measures to protect student information from unauthorized viewing. The District is not responsible for claims rising through unauthorized use of ParentVUE or StudentVUE, the District's computer system, or the Internet. The District will not be responsible for actions taken by the parent/guardian that compromise their student's information. The District reserves the right to limit or terminate ParentVUE or StudentVUE for viewing student information without notice. All ParentVUE and StudentVUE account activity is electronically recorded.